The Benefit of Low-Level Laser Hair Treatment
- Increases the blood supply to the scalp by 54% after only one treatment.
- Stimulates hair follicles.
- Stops the progression of hair loss in 85% of patients.
- Increased hair strength and elasticity.
- Fuller, shinier, softer, thicker hair.
- For Post Operative Transplant surgery, Laser Therapy will help newly transplanted hair to thrive and increase the healing process.
- Repairs damage normally caused by chemical services.
- Delivers light energy directly from different positions without loss of light properties to insure appropriate dosage.
The Science of Low-Level Laser Therapy
In 1964, Dr. Andre Mester began experimenting with the use of low-power laser energy in Budapest, Hungary. In his experiments with wounds on mice, he noticed rapid healing due to microcirculation of blood supply. This healing was also obvious in Laser Hair Rejuvenation treatment of diabetic patients suffering with dystrophic sores.
This theory, through its evolution, has since been refined and has widely become one of the most popular non-invasive hair loss treatments in the world.
Until recently, the use of such treatments has been relatively underutilized in North America. Today, however, there is increasing awareness and broad acceptance of low-level laser therapy.
What is Low-Level Laser Light?
Low-level laser light is compressed light of a wavelength from the cold, red part of the spectrum of electromagnetic radiation. It is different from natural light in that it is one precise color; it is coherent (it travels in a straight line), monochromatic (a single wavelength), and columnated (it concentrates its beam in a defined location or spot). These properties allow laser light to penetrate with no heating effect, no damage, and no known side effects.
For many years, leading hair restoration clinics and salons around the world have been using ‘cold-beam’ laser technology for individuals suffering from problem hair conditions. It is a Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) that works by increasing blood flow to the scalp and hair follicles, encouraging hair volume and healthier hair. The unique laser light penetrates into the scalp tissue where it stimulates microcirculation and improves cellular metabolism and protein synthesis.
Benefits of Laser Hair Therapy Treatment
- Increased blood flow to the scalp based on microcirculation
- Increased nutrient supply to enhance hair growth
- Slowing down and stopping the progression of hair loss
- Repaired and improved hair shaft quality
To find out if Laser Hair Therapy is right for you, we invite you to schedule a free, private hair and scalp analysis with one of our dedicated, professional hair loss specialists, who will work one-on-one with you to help you find the perfect hair loss treatment solution for you and answer all your hair loss and hair restoration and treatment questions.