For a lot of men and women, hair loss is a tough thing with which to deal. And it is especially tough if it happens at a young age.
There is good news, however, as technological advancements have allowed us to turn the tide on hair loss. With today’s modern hair replacement technologies, you can literally make hair loss a thing of the past.
Men and women suffering from alopecia (hair loss) and thinning hair can restore their hair in less than an hour with custom-design non-surgical hair replacement systems. Hair replacement provides you the ability to regain your confidence and self-esteem. It is also one of the easiest ways there is to deal with balding.
With today’s modern hair replacements, there are a host of different techniques and styles but ultimately, when you look in the mirror, you have a great looking head of thick, natural looking hair, styled just the way you want it.
Non-Surgical Hair Replacement: A Closer Look
The first step to getting back your hair is to schedule a free, private with a trained professional hair loss specialist. They will perform a complete hair and scalp analysis, making meticulous notes about your hair texture, color, length, and curl. This information is vital when making your customized hair replacement system, made specifically for your type of hair, your degree of hair loss, lifestyle, and expectations.
Several important parts make up a sophisticated hair replacement.
- Undetectable – Most men & women prefer to keep their baldness and the hair replacement unnoticed. Hence a hair system needs to look as natural as possible. For the base, polyurethane – a very thin material – is often used and it provides a seamless, natural-looking hairline once applied.
- Lightweight –The entire hair system should also be as light as possible.
- Comfortable to Wear – A good hair system will not interrupt any of your daily activities. You can shower in it or wear it while swimming, exercising, and sleeping. Through all your day-to-day activities, it should remain secure and comfortable to the point you forget you are even wearing it.
There are a few more factors concerning hair replacements that you should be familiar with.
- Cost of hair replacement – There are many factors involved when determining the cost of a hair replacement system, including the length of the hair, hair density, and the overall size of the hair system. There is also additional maintenance that may need to be factored in depending upon your individual needs and activity level.
- Risks involved – With a hair replacement, there are minimal to no risks and very few disadvantages. There are also no adverse side effects when using this technique for men’s or women’s non-surgical hair replacement.
Over the years non-surgical hair replacement systems have come a long way. They are nothing like the old, awful-looking toupees and wigs of yesteryear. that didn’t look natural, but rather looked like rugs or mop heads. The materials used today offer a translucent base for a truly seamless, invisible look.
Our primary focus is to offer a solution with the natural look you desire that is pain-free and non-surgical.
Below are a few more advantages to choosing non-surgical hair replacement.
- Instant Results – The process of applying the hair system is very simple and quick. The only waiting time is the amount of time it takes to make the hair system.
- Cheaper than Hair Transplants – This men’s hair replacement option is much more affordable compared to the hair transplant option.
- Effortless and Pain Free – Non-Surgical Hair Replacement is a very simple process without complications. No sutures. No scalpels, no pain. It is literally identical to going to your barber or stylist.
If you are ready to see what non-surgical hair replacement can do for you, your next step is schedule a complimentary, private hair and scalp analysis with us Invisions of Connecticut today!
We’re focused on providing the best Hair Replacement services for men, women, and children. We are always mindful of your privacy.