If your hair loss has left you feeling that you have plateaued and life is on a downward spiral, statistics show that you may not be alone in your struggles. In fact, the American Hair Loss Association has stated that by the age of thirty-five “roughly two-thirds” of American men will have noticeable hair loss and by the age of fifty, about 85 percent have significant hair loss” (Source).
You may have initially looked into one of the many hair restoration products as the stray hairs began to clog your brush, however, if you haven’t seen significant improvement with these types of topical solutions and you want to restore your confidence, then a professional hair restoration procedure is a hope-instilling option. New technological developments have improved hair restoration procedures, making them quicker, more comfortable, and offering better results.
How Can Hair Restoration Improve Your Life?
If you’ve determined that action star Jason Statham has a look that you simply can’t pull off quite as well, then hair restoration is worth the effort, as it creates new opportunity in your life. A wide variety of different factors, both emotional and physical, promote men and women to opt for hair restoration. Some of these reasons include:
- Renewed Confidence: If your hair was your most defining feature, losing it may have felt a serious blow to your self-image. Confidence can be regained, however, after returning your hair to it’s rightful place.
- Less Stress & Improved Emotional Wellbeing: Although stress can lead to hair loss, restoring your hair can go a long way to reducing the stress in your life. After all, it’s not easy to watch the effects of hair loss manifest in your brush or comb every morning. By restoring your hair, you’ll experience an improved outlook on life that opens a world of opportunities to you. The most simplistic, positive thoughts can have a lasting effect on your health. You will sure to be a completely new person in no time.
- Increase Competitive Advantage: In many professional environments, appearing youthful and vibrant can give you a career boost. For example, the tech world is unfortunately biased against older workers. While confidence is also a determining factors, living daily life with your own natural hair can help you to incorporate a younger, more confident and dynamic look. On top of that, when we have low self-esteem it’s easy to become depressed and take less time and effort with our work. With the hair loss treatment to give you a confidence boost, you will inevitably find yourself more motivated to do the best that you possibly can. Believe us, your workmates and colleagues will be astounded at the change that cones over you.
- Save Money: Many people who have suffered from hair loss have tried multiple hair restoration techniques before settling on one that works. Unfortunately, expensive shampoos, medications, and hair pieces all require spending money on a regular-basis. On the other hand, procedures like Virtual Reality hair replacement allow you to undergo one affordable procedure that will have long lasting results. You won’t need to drain your bank account to keep a full head of hair, and you can start spending money on the things you’ve always wanted but couldn’t afford.
- A Stronger Connection To A Community: This may sound odd at first, however, hair loss sufferers tend to shy away from contact with society. However, once you start reaching out, you’ll quickly discover that there is an entire community of people who suffer from the same problem. Following this, if you decide to undergo a hair restoration procedure, you’ll become a part of a group of people who have walked a similar path. People of all ages who feel a sense of belonging tend to lead happier and healthier lives.
When To Turn To Hair Restoration
If you are beginning to experience signs of depression, social avoidance, anxiety or preoccupation with your thinning hair, hair restoration may be a part of the solution. As an individual with permanent and progressive hair loss— and not a temporary condition that can be associated with medication use, hormonal changes or a medical condition— you can regain hair and self-esteem. Take control of the situation today: restore your hair, restore your life.
InVisions | CT Hair Restoration Specialists
At InVisions of Connecticut we are very proud to provide each of our clients with the latest advances in technology for clinically proven hair loss, prevention and restoration solutions.
InVisions of Connecticut is a recognized leader in multi-therapeutic hair loss treatments, hair restoration and hair replacement for men and women suffering from Alopecia, balding and thinning hair.
Do you suffer from hair loss or thinning hair? Hair loss can be caused by a variety of factors, both genetic and medical. Our quick and easy online hair restoration test only takes a few moments and gives our specialists enough information to begin to assess whether non-surgical hair replacement or hair loss treatments may be right for you.
To take the test: Women (Click Here) and Men (Click Here).